How To Add Your Business Listing To Pet Sitter Directory
Join Pet Sitter Directory & Receive:
“Hello, and welcome to Pet Sitter Directory, where pet owners can find the best sitter for their best friend. This video is intended to walk pet sitters through the listing registration process. So enough with the chatter, let’s get started.
Search for your business listing on the Pet Sitter Directory homepage with either your zip code or city and state.
You’ll be taken to the results page for your city. The first 5 listings are reserved for enhanced memberships, so most likely you’ll have to expand the listing for your city. You can do this by hitting, “click here to view all pet sitting listings”.
This will show all the pet sitting business listings in our database for that specific area. Scroll down the page or search the page with a “find” command to locate your listing.
From here you’ll do one of two things:
- If your listing is in our database, click its link.
- Your listing will most likely be very basic, like this one. So to start customizing it, simply hit the “Click here to claim” button.
- From there, you’ll be asked to fill out additional information which will be available to pet owners browsing Pet Sitter Directory.
Once you fill out all your information, click the update button at the button of the page, and that’s it.
Sounds easy enough, but you may be asking yourself “What do I do if my business isn’t listed?”
Let’s go to back the expanded city list.
If your listing is not in our database scroll to the very bottom of the page and click where it says “Do you offer pet sitting and/or dog walking services? Add your listing here.”
You’ll be given 3 different business promotion options.
- To only manually submit your directory listing, select the Community Member button, and your desired membership. The different options and pricing plans will be broken down here.
- If you’d like to report a local event, or any other pet related news for your area, Community Leader is where you want to be.
- For more information on how to become a guest blogger for Pet Sitter Directory and get your posts read by pet owners looking for qualified pet sitters in your area, head over to Community Expert area.
Thank you for joining me on this tour of Pet Sitter Directory. If you have any questions or want to learn even more about Pet Sitter Directory please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.”